Student Council meetings are open to all students. Meetings are held in L138 (Building L) from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19
- Thursday, November 2
There is an online Zoom option for students who can't attend the meetings in person.
- October 19: Student Council Forum
The Purpose of HFC's Student Council
- To enhance the quality of student life through effective representation of the HFC student body
- To provide an organized means of expression for HFC students
- To represent the students' perspective on various College committees as they pertain to students' interests.
To learn more about Student Council you can read the Student Council Constitution.
Requirements for Candidates
- All candidates must have a minimum grand-point average (GPA) of 2.5; and
- Cannot be a member of the HFC Board of Trustees, the College Alumni Association, the College Foundation, or The Mirror News.
If Elected, Student Council Members Must:
What We Do
Student Council members act as advocates and representatives for the student population. In addition to being leaders for the school, all members also have various duties they perform as representatives.
For additional information or questions, please contact Victoria Shepherd, staff advisor to HFC's Student Council, at 313-845-6487 or email@example.com. Virtual office hours are available by appointment with members. Use the Student Council Suggestion Box to add your thoughts and suggestions for Student Council.